Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Twitter

Today in class I created my first Twitter account. Shortly after registering we learned how to follow other people and read their Twitter page. This is a quick and easy way of communicating with other people without actually contacting them to see what they are doing. Also anyone can view these pages, therefore anyone could see what a celebrity or proffessional athlete is doing at any given point. I'm not sure how much I will use this technology outside of class, because I use facebook almost everyday and it can serve the same purpose. Twitter is a quickly rising technology, that many people are using for everyday communication.

http://www.twitter.com is very easy to use and is completely changing the communication and social networking scene.

Here is a video that shows you how to use twitter:

No comments:

Post a Comment