Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Emerging Tech #2

I recently bought the touch screen Navigator phone from Verizon Wireless. I like the phone alot because it allows me to play music, surf the internet, watch TV, check my email and also the standard features of texting and voicemail. I can also take, and send pictures and videos. It is a very convenient technology to be able to check email wherever I am. The other main feature that I really enjoy is the MP3 palyer. This is a nice new technology because I no longer have to carry my ipod and can put songs directly onto my phone. This small hand-held device is very advanced and has taken the place of many other technologies. Cell phones are becoming more and more advanced and will continue to gain more function, usefulness and convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment